Remote Learning Delivery
"Our remote marketing class is going over very well."
Ashley W, Fredericton
What is remote learning delivery?
Our current Eastern College students are continuing on the path to a new career by continuing their education through remote learning delivery. Our instructors are providing lessons, assigning homework, and facilitating group discussions and presentations, and other classroom activities through video conference and other remote channels. Our main goal is to ensure our students receive the education needed to graduate into their new careers. Read the student testimonials below too see what some of our students are saying about remote learning.
What does remote learning look like?
- instructor led classes
- follow the same schedule with classes held at the same time
- class discussions and debates continue through video
- same in-class content is reviewed (ie. presentations, case studies)
- one-on-one student check-ins with instructors
- learn new communication skills and technology such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams to better prepare you for future work situations
- it is not online learning, you are guided through the learning with your instructor and classmates