Get real-time guidance wherever you are.
What is remote learning?
Many of our current Eastern College students are pursuing a new career by continuing their education through remote learning. Our instructors are providing lessons; assigning homework; and facilitating group discussions, presentations, and other classroom activities through video conferencing and other remote channels. Our main goal is to ensure our students receive the education needed to graduate into their new careers while delivering a learning option that gives our students additional flexibility and convenience. Read the student testimonials below to see what some of our students are saying about remote learning.
What does remote learning look like?
- instructor-led classes
- follow the same schedule with classes held at the same time
- class discussions and debates continue through video
- same in-class content is reviewed (i.e. presentations, case studies)
- one-on-one student check-ins with instructors
- learn new communication skills and technology such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams to better prepare you for future work situations
- it is not online learning as you are guided through the learning with your instructor and classmates